1. Recipient may be any citizen residing in the City of Oldsmar (zip code 34677) for more than one (1) year.
2. Be 23 years of age or older.
3. Have some work experience.
4. Demonstrate a financial need.
5. Show initiative toward receiving a higher education.
6. Demonstrate desire to find a better job that can be had through higher education.
7. Have clear education goals.
8. Provide copy of Driver’s License.
9. Submit three (3) References to include relationship, name, address and phone number.
Grant applications can be submitted at any time and will be reviewed twice per year or as needed based on application's education goals.
Deadline for applications are May 31st and October 31st.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-425-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. CH40291
Stay Connected Volunteer Food Pantry
©2020 Oldsmar Cares. All rights reserved.