Complete the application below or download and mail to Oldsmar Cares,
Attn: Wallace Education Grant,
163 SR 580 West, Oldsmar, FL 34677
Oldsmar Cares-Joan and David Wallace Education Grant
Oldsmar Cares is excited to announce the Oldsmar Cares-Joan & David Wallace Education Grant. Deadline for applications are July 31 and December 31.
The Grant will be available to people 23 years of age or older looking enhance their potential through specialized training and further education.
Grant applications can be submitted at any time and will be reviewed on a quarterly basis or as needed based on application's education goals.
1. Recipient may be any citizen residing in the City of Oldsmar for more than
one (1) year.
2. Be 23 years of age or older.
3. Have some work experience.
4. Demonstrate a financial need.
5. Show initiative toward receiving a higher education.
6. Demonstrate desire to find a better job that can be had through higher
7. Have clear education goals.
8. Provide copy of Driver’s License.
9. Submit three (3) References to include relationship, name, address and
10. Submit 300-600 word essay that shows need.
11. Complete scholarship application.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-425-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. CH40291
Stay Connected Volunteer
©2019 Oldsmar Cares. All rights reserved.